The Super Traveller
NISSAN CARAVAN or similar
The Super Traveller is currently the best model among the Chilli Rentals fleet. With models such as the NISSAN CARAVAN you get all the comfort you need when exploring New Zealand. Good storage space, extensive equipment as well as room to comfortably sit and sleep 2+1 people (ideal for two adults and one child) make this category perfect for couples or young families. In 2017 the Super Traveller also achieved the “self-contained” certificate which helps you save even more money on camping and accommodation.
Features and Equipment
The Super Traveller comes with the following equipment:
- vehicles year 2003+
- 2.3cc petrol
- automatic gearbox
- power steering
- central locking
- semi-high roof
- middle roof ventilation
- great fuel economy
- CD player and iPod plug
- good storage space
- tinted glass for privacy as well as reduced heat and glare
- unlimited kilometers
* Not available in every campervan model, only if needed and upon request.
In addition to the above The Super Traveller also comes with the following extras:
- full sink facility and cabinet
- double burner gas cooking stove and replacement gas cartridges
- crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils including plates, cups, glasses and bowls as well as spatula, can opener and scissors, cutting board and knife (usage is at your own risk!)
- kettle, frying pan, big and small pot as well as various storage containers and salad bowls
- candles*, insect repellent*, pegs and clothes line
- chiller bin (may include cooling pads)
- flashlight and batteries
- linen including pillows, blankets and sheets as well as additional woollen blankets for those real cold nights
- pumped water
- camping table and chairs
- small tent that fits 2 people (only upon request and with extra fee)
- mounted awning* (usage just for sun protection!)
- GPS-Sat-navigation system with NZ maps*
- CD stereo that is compatible with iPod or smartphone
- booklet containing information about Chilli Rentals and New Zealand traffic*
- AA Fuel Card – save at least 6 cents/liter on fuel and diesel whenever you fill up at BP or Caltex gas stations
- 24-hour roadside assistance with AAplus – see Terms and Conditions
- fully comprehensive insurance to drive on NZ roads – see Terms and Conditions
- Tourism Radio* – learn more
* Not available in every campervan model, only upon request.
Info: Chilli Rentals Ltd. supplies their customers with an extensive camping gear for the duration of their travel. This present is our way to thank you for your trust in our vehicles and to wish you a marvelous time in New Zealand.
All Chilli Rentals vehicles come with the following safety equipment:
- fire extinguisher
- tool kit
- emergency battery jump pack including jump starter leads
- Hi-Visibility vest and emergency flashlight
- 1l engine oil*
- wheel brace and jack to change flat tyres
- First Aid Kit
- comprehensive car insurance for New Zealand roads – see Insurance Terms and Conditions
With our 24-hour roadside assistance and a comprehensive car insurance you can start your travels without worrying about emergencies – see Terms and Conditions.
* Not available in every campervan model, only if needed.
Here at Chilli Rentals we aim to provide a personal and professional service with quality vehicles at an unbeatable price to ensure your vacation in New Zealand is a memorable one! Our vehicles are well appointed with everything you will need for a safe and comfortable trip. You are protected with 24-hour breakdown recovery and top quality insurance.
There is a free shuttle service for pick up and drop off in Auckland (only valid near airport and in Manukau!).