The Super Vroom
TOYOTA PREVIA / ESTIMA or similar
The Super Vroom is a new model among the Chilli Rentals fleet. With campervans such as the TOYOTA PREVIA you get all the comfort you need when exploring New Zealand. Good storage space, a pre-mounted tent on the roof, extensive equipment as well as room to comfortably sit and sleep 2+1 people (ideal for two adults and one child) make this category perfect for couples or young families. The Super Vroom also achieved the “self-contained” certificate which helps you save even more money on camping and accommodation.
Features and Equipment
The Super Vroom comes with the following equipment:
- vehicles year 2000+ or similar
- 2.4cc petrol engine or similar
- self-contained certificate
- roof tent for 3 people
- power steering
- automatic gearbox*
- central locking
- great fuel economy
- car stereo with CD player, compatible for smartphones and iPod
- LED reading lights
- tinted glass for privacy as well as reduced heat and glare
- unlimited kilometers
* Not available in every campervan model, only if needed and upon request.
In addition to the above The Super Vroom also comes with the following extras:
- space to sit and sleep up to 2+1 people
- gas cooking stove and 2 replacement gas cartridges
- crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils including plates, cups, glasses and bowls as well as spatula, can opener and scissors, cutting board and knife (usage is at your own risk!)
- kettle, frying pan, big and small pot as well as various storage containers and salad bowls
- candles*, insect repellent*, pegs and clothes line
- flashlight and batteries
- linen including pillows, blankets and sheets as well as additional woollen blankets for cold nights
- camping table and 2 chairs
- small tent that fits 2 people* (only upon request and at an additional charge)
- GPS-Sat-navigation system with NZ maps*
- booklet containing information about Chilli Rentals and New Zealand traffic*
- AA Fuel Card – save at least 6 cents/liter on fuel and diesel whenever you fill up at BP or Caltex gas stations
- 24-hour roadside assistance with AAplus – see Terms and Conditions
- fully comprehensive insurance to drive on NZ roads – see Terms and Conditions
* Not available in every campervan model, only upon request.
Info: Chilli Rentals Ltd. supplies their customers with an extensive camping gear for the duration of their travel. This present is our way to thank you for your trust in our vehicles and to wish you a marvelous time in New Zealand.
All Chilli Rentals vehicles come with the following safety equipment:
- fire extinguisher
- tool kit
- emergency battery jump pack including jump starter leads*
- Hi-Visibility vest and emergency flashlight
- 1l engine oil*
- wheel brace and jack to change flat tyres
- First Aid Kit
- comprehensive car insurance for New Zealand roads – see Insurance Terms and Conditions
With our 24-hour roadside assistance and a comprehensive car insurance you can start your travels without worrying about emergencies – see Terms and Conditions.
* Not available in every campervan model, only if needed.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the VROOM tent being installed on top of the car roof there is a risk of falling. Never leave toddlers and children unattended while inside the tent. Accidents might also occur while under the influence of alcohol. Chilli Rentals is not liable for such injuries.
Here at Chilli Rentals we aim to provide a personal and professional service with quality vehicles at an unbeatable price to ensure your vacation in New Zealand is a memorable one! Our vehicles are well appointed with everything you will need for a safe and comfortable trip. You are protected with 24-hour breakdown recovery and top quality insurance.
There is a free shuttle service for pick up and drop off in Auckland (only valid near airport and in Manukau!).