The Trustee Traveller
NISSAN VANETTE, TOYOTA HIACE or similar
The Trustee Traveller comfortably sits and sleeps 2+1 people and offers lots of internal storage space. That makes this vehicle a perfect choice for young families wanting to make the most of their holiday (ideal for two adults and one child). The Trustee Traveller also achieved the “self-contained” certificate which helps you save even more money on camping and accommodation.
Features and Equipment
Our Trustee Traveller comes with the following equipment:
- year 2004 or similar
- 1.8cc or similar
- self-contained certificate
- air conditioning
- power steering
- driver airbag
- central locking
- excellent fuel economy for its size
- rear roof ventilation*
- automatic gearbox*
- sliding door access
- full sink facility with waterpump
- unlimited kilometers
* Not available in every campervan model, only if needed and upon request.
In addition to the above our Trustee Traveller also comes with the following extras:
- gas cooking stove with 2 replacement cartridges
- crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils including plates, cups, glasses and bowls as well as spatula, can opener and scissors, cutting board and knife (usage is at your own risk!)
- kettle, frying pan, big and small pot as well as various storage containers and salad bowls
- candles*, insect repellent*, pegs and clothes line
- chiller bin (may include cooling pads)
- flashlight and batteries
- booklet containing information about Chilli Rentals and New Zealand traffic*
- linen including pillows, blankets and sheets as well as additional woollen blankets for those real cold nights
- camping table and 3 chairs
- small tent that fits 2 people (only on request)
- mounted marquee* (usage for sun protection only!)
- GPS-Sat-navigation system with NZ maps*
- car stereo compatible with smartphones and iPod
- AA Fuel Card – save at least 6 cents/liter on fuel and diesel whenever you fill up at BP or Caltex gas stations
- 24-hour roadside assistance with AAplus – see Terms and Conditions
- fully comprehensive insurance to drive on NZ roads – see Terms and Conditions
- Tourism Radio* – learn more
* Not available in every campervan model, only upon request.
Info: Chilli Rentals Ltd. supplies their customers with an extensive camping gear for the duration of their travel. This present is our way to thank you for your trust in our vehicles and to wish you a marvelous time in New Zealand.
All Chilli Rentals vehicles come with the following safety kits:
- fire extinguisher
- tool kit
- emergency battery jump pack including jump starter leads
- Hi-Visibility vest and emergency flashlight
- 1l engine oil*
- wheel brace and jack to change flat tyres
- First Aid Kit
- comprehensive car insurance for New Zealand roads – see Insurance Terms and Conditions
With our 24-hour roadside assistance and a comprehensive car insurance you can start your travels without worrying about emergencies – see Terms and Conditions.
* Not available in every campervan model, only if needed.
Here at Chilli Rentals we aim to provide a personal and professional service with quality vehicles at an unbeatable price to ensure your vacation in New Zealand is a memorable one! Our vehicles are well appointed with everything you will need for a safe and comfortable trip. You are protected with 24-hour breakdown recovery and top quality insurance.
There is a free shuttle service for pick up and drop off in Auckland (only valid near airport and in Manukau!).