The VROOMS with a view – SMALL
NISSAN NOTE / FORD FOCUS or similar
If you want to explore New Zealand with your friends you’ll find plenty of space for up to 3+1 people in our VROOMS with a view – SMALL. Basic models such as the NISSAN NOTE and FORD FOCUS come with an easy fold-out tent mounted onto the roof to give you extra space within the vehicle.
Features and Equipment VROOMS - SMALL
Our VROOMS with a view SMALL come with the following equipment:
- year 2005 models or similar
- 1.6cc engine or similar
- automatic gearbox*
- driver airbag
- power steering
- ABS brakes
- electric windows
- excellent fuel economy
- stereo compatible with iPod and smartphone
- space for up to 3+1 people
- unlimited kilometers
* Not available in every model, only upon request.
In addition to the above our VROOMS with a view SMALL also come with the following extras:
- crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils including plates, cups, glasses and bowls as well as spatula, can opener and scissors, cutting board and knife (usage is at your own risk!)
- kettle, frying pan, big and small pot as well as various storage containers and salad bowls
- candles*, insect repellent*, pegs and clothes line
- chiller bin (may include cooling pads)
- flashlight and batteries
- booklet containing information about Chilli Rentals and New Zealand traffic*
- linen including pillows, blankets and sheets as well as additional woollen blankets for those real cold nights
- gas cooking stove and 2 replacement gas cartridges
- camping table and 2 chairs
- plus small tent that fits 2 people (only on request and at an additional charge)
- AA Fuel Card – save at least 6 cents/liter on fuel and diesel whenever you fill up at BP or Caltex gas stations
- 24-hour roadside assistance with AAplus – see Terms and Conditions
- fully comprehensive insurance to drive on NZ roads – see Terms and Conditions
- Tourism Radio* – learn more
* Not available in every campervan model, only upon request.
Info: Chilli Rentals Ltd. supplies their customers with an extensive camping gear for the duration of their travel. This present is our way to thank you for your trust in our vehicles and to wish you a marvelous time in New Zealand.
All Chilli Rentals vehicles come with the following safety kits:
- fire extinguisher
- tool kit
- emergency battery jump pack including jump starter leads*
- Hi-Visibility vest and emergency flashlight
- 1l engine oil*
- wheel brace and jack to change flat tyres
- First Aid Kit
- comprehensive car insurance for New Zealand roads – see Insurance Terms and Conditions
With our 24-hour roadside assistance and a comprehensive car insurance you can start your travels without worrying about emergencies – see Terms and Conditions.
* Not available in every campervan model, only if needed.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the VROOM tent being installed on top of the car roof there is a risk of falling. Never leave toddlers and children unattended while inside the tent. Accidents might also occur while under the influence of alcohol. Chilli Rentals is not liable for such injuries.
Here at Chilli Rentals we aim to provide a personal and professional service with quality vehicles at an unbeatable price to ensure your vacation in New Zealand is a memorable one! Our vehicles are well appointed with everything you will need for a safe and comfortable trip. You are protected with 24-hour breakdown recovery and top quality insurance.
There is a free shuttle service for pick up and drop off in Auckland (only valid near airport and in Manukau!).